today is sunday, but yet not a good day and an unhappy one. i was surfing the net yesterday midnight and i chance upon this song - Always Be My Baby by the american idol finalist David Cook. rather pleasing to the ear and i do quite like this song..
[Verse1]
We were as one babe
For a moment in time
And it seemed everlasting
That you would always be mine
Now you want to be free
So I’ll letting you fly
‘Cause I know in my heart
Our love will never die, no..
[Chorus]
You’ll always be a part of me
I’m part of you indefinitely
Girl don’t you know you can’t escape me
Ooh darling ‘cause you’ll always be my baby
And we’ll linger on
Time can’t erase a feeling this strong
No way you’re ever gonna shake me
Oh darling, ‘cause you’ll always be my baby
[Verse2]
I ain't gonna cry now
And I won't beg you to stay
If you're determined to leave girl
I will not stand in your way
But inevitably, you'll be back again
'Cause you know in your heart babe
Our love will never end
[Chorus]
You’ll always be a part of me
I’m part of you indefinitely
Girl don’t you know you can’t escape me
Ooh darling ‘cause you’ll always be my baby
And we’ll linger on
Time can’t erase a feeling this strong
No way you’re ever gonna shake me
Oh darling, ‘cause you’ll always be my baby
[Bridge]
I know that you'll be back boy
When your days and your nights get a little bit colder
I know that you'll be right back baby
Oh baby believe me it's only a matter of time
[Chorus]
You’ll always be a part of me
I’m part of you indefinitely
Girl don’t you know you can’t escape me
Ooh darling ‘cause you’ll always be my baby
And we’ll linger on
Time can’t erase a feeling this strong
No way you’re ever gonna shake me
Oh darling, ‘cause you’ll always be my baby
'always be my baby
im still as moody as the past couple of days. my mind is still lost in a maze.. but i know that God will resolve this for me ya.. tmr is old folks home visit.. hahas quite excited for it.. whehhehe.. happy vesak's day in advance! carol i promise you i'll stop drinking kay. yah, also many thanks to my encouragers :] one more thing to thank God is that, my grandpa is on the road of recovery, he is getting on well and i think he will soon be well and healthy again! hahas. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home