Sunday, June 22, 2008

Photobucket
releasing all the unhappiness and woes. =D
im amazed. just away at michael's place for the past 3days. so many things happened. alright first things first, i wanna kindly remind everyone of you.. my school friends, churchmates, close buddies and whoever who reads my blog. I SAID MANY TIMES THAT I DO NOT WISH ANYONE TO BE INVOLVED IN THE MATTER THAT IM FACING NOW. THE THING IS YOU ALL ARE OUTSIDERS. MY FRIENDS, YOU'RE JUST SEEING THE SURFACE OF THE ISSUE. SHE IS JUST BEING DIRECT. IM DAMN BLOODY SERIOUS, I MEAN IM NOT TRYING TO PROTECT OR HELP HER, IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE. IF SHES WRONG BY ALL MEANS SAY HER. BUT SHE ISNT WRONG NOW!!! I AM THE ONE AT FAULT. IM JUST SAYING YOU PEOPLE DONT GO AND DEFAME HER. SHE ISNT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK SHE IS. SO PLEASE FOR MY SAKE, DONT GO ON AND ON ABT THIS. THANKS =) IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS ABT THIS, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. OR JUST RING/TEXT ME, DONT MAKE IT LIKE SOME BIG HOOHA ON THE BLOG.

I'VE EXPECTED MANY PEOPLE TO BE HAPPY THIS ARGUEMENT. GOOD JOB, THATS THE CORRECT ATTITUDE. THE WORLD IS JUST SO DIRTIED BY HYPROCRITES AND DOUBLE-FACED PEOPLE. I CAN ONLY SAY THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN AND EVERYTHING FRIENDS, IM FINE. I ADMIT I WASNT ABLE TO TAKE IT. BUT I HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT . ANY COMMENTS REGARDLESS OF GOOD OR BAD, PLEASE REFER TO YOURSELF OR ME. OKAY CAN? PLEASE LISTEN TO ME FOR THIS ONCE. YOU CAN MAKE ME OR BREAK ME. Y'ALL CHOOSE, IT ALL LIES IN YOUR WORDS. THANK YOU :]

one person whom i've let down is her mom. im so super sorry auntie..

right now, another problem. im very sure some idiots in church are thinking abt this. wow, samuel nowadays very flirt yea? took photos which he has never ever dream of taking in his life with some other girls. den like to show care and talk to young sec one girls eh. and blah blah blah. hahas. grow up can? i've no idea who are you all. but dare me, if you have the leopard guts to go around spreading tales abt this, and in another way hurting any innocent party, you will be a dead man. can y'all like think deeper.. look further anot? when you all wanna act funny, play around with guys, you think y'all damn decent huh? so dont try to be funny with me now. im only saying this once. look carefully with your dog eyes, I TREAT JASMINE TOH AS MY OWN SISTER. I TREAT SIN YEE AND LEYEE AS FRIENDS. ALL OF THEM WILL NOT GO BEYOND THE LINE OF FRIENDS. so dont try in anyway use words or rumours to hurt them. OKAY. I'VE WARNED YOU HUH.

yay, school reopens, going by the clock a few more hours! not very proud to say i haven completed my homework. hahas. anyway im going to school with a positive attitude to learn and seek! all my unhappiness, pile them one corner. haa LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU GOD!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home